How to Become an Angel Reiki Practitioner?
Angel Reiki is a powerful spiritual healing practice that has gained considerable popularity in recent years. It is one of the most sought after healing modalities when it comes to spiritual healing in Dubai and has proven to improve the lives of thousands of people around the world. In fact, it has even been labeled as the “healing of our time”.
Whether you are already an experienced healing practitioner or just starting your career in holistic healing, No experience in any other holistic complementary therapy is required by those wishing to learn Angelic Reiki.
What is Angel Reiki?
Angelic Reiki is a “laying on hands” healing therapy that allows very high vibrational energies from the Angelic Kingdom of Light, to work on the body to help release physical, ancestral, emotional and karmic imbalances across all times and incarnations. It is known for relieving stress, trauma, pain, and anxiety and filling the soul with tranquility, love, and peace.
How is Angelic Reiki Different?
- In Angelic Reiki the teacher does not do the attunements and the energy does not come through the teacher. The attunements are done by ‘The Angelic Kingdom of Light’ and given to each individual by their own ‘Healing Angel’. This is not the Angel that has come to them to do healings. It is the Angelic energy that creates the link for that person as a healer to the Angelic Kingdom.
- When an attunement comes through human consciousness, it is touched by that consciousness, but when it comes directly as a gift from the Angels it is given in its pure state
- The symbols are integrated through sacred geometry
- The symbols are activated to their Galactic and Universal Levels
Other Activations and Attunements
- One of the key differences is that Angelic Reiki includes a specific attunement to the wisdom and Divine gifts of the Angelic Kingdom of Light. This is given by the 30 Archangels known as the ‘Mighty Sarim’ which includes names with which we are familiar and many others. This is done through a meditation that takes the participant to the Temple of the Angelic Hierarchy of Light
- Three different cleanses, each done by the Angelic Kingdom, are part of an Angelic Reiki workshop.
- A Karma cutting by the Archangel Michael is part of the preparation for every Angelic Reiki attunement.
- Soul re-connection in preparation for each attunement enables each participant’s process of coming back into wholeness.
- The system includes 9 different healing methods, all directed by the Angels
- Angels do all the healings and the role of the healer is simply to hold the space. Perhaps the most difficult part of an Angelic Reiki healing is for the healer to maintain a totally passive role
The philosophy and teaching of Angelic Reiki are based in what we have termed ‘The Ancient Wisdom’, rather than new-age spirituality. This includes all time-honored spiritual practices such as protection, cleansing and dedicating a space, and many other aspects of spiritual practice. Much more information on this subject is available in the Angelic Reiki book written by Christine Core
How to Become an Angel Reiki Practitioner
Angelic Reiki Is Offered As Four Separate Workshops:
- Angelic Reiki Level 1 & 2
The first workshop includes the 1st and 2nd-degree attunements and is perfect for anyone wishing to use this energy for support in their own life and for family and friends.
It is open to anyone who has a desire to work with the Angelic Kingdom of Light, no previous experience is needed.
- Angelic Reiki Level 3 & 4
The second workshop includes 3rd and master attunements. A master attunement brings the participant into the Master energy of this healing system and is a foundation for personal development and self-mastery. A master attunement is not a qualification to teach, but an invitation to prepare oneself to help others.
The pre-requisite for this workshop is to have received a valid Angelic Reiki 1&2 certificate from a registered teacher.
- Professional Practitioner
The third workshop is split into two parts: 2 days of further healings, attunements, and a deepening of the Angelic Reiki philosophy, plus a day of training for Professional Practice which provides appropriate support and training for those interested in practicing professionally.
There is a requirement to present case studies for assessment and discussion following the workshop. These provide professional support after the class.
Pre-requisites for this workshop are to have received valid Angelic Reiki 1&2 and 3&4 (Masters) from a registered teacher.
4. Master Teacher
The fourth workshop includes further attunements and is a deepening and review of all aspects of Angelic Reiki in preparation for teaching if the participant wishes to do so.
Pre-requisites for this workshop are to have received valid Angelic Reiki 1&2, 3&4, and Professional Practitioner certificates with at least three case studies approved by a registered teacher.
The certification is issued by the co-founder Christine Core and registered with the Healer Foundation and affiliated to the British Complementary Medicine Association (BCMA), a UK ethical umbrella organization for complementary medicine.
Become a Holistic Healing Practitioner
Hub of Consciousness is an alternative healing center that offers the most unique and exclusive training and workshops to help you enter into the world of healing and holistic health. Our Master Teachers and practitioners are highly qualified and skilled in all types of spiritual healing modalities, including Angelic Reiki.
To learn more, and to get started on your journey for spiritual healing in Dubai, contact us today at Hub of Consciousness for a consultation.